CR मध्य रेल्वे मध्ये 15 पदांसाठी थेट मुलाखत. 14/Sept/2019
Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 : Central Railway has Released the official notification and invites application for 15 Teacher and PRT posts. Eligible and interested candidates can be wall in interview conduct on 14th Sept 2019 at DRMs Office Bhusawal. More details like age limit, qualification and how to apply online application for Central Railway Bharti 2019 is shared in below article of Majhinaukri.co.in
- 2 Years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc course of Regional College of education NCERT in the concerned subject.
- B.Ed or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Music – 1
- PTI – 1
- Counselor – 1
- Craft – 1
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks OR Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Graduation with bachelor in Physics Education(B.P.Ed) or equivalent
- B.A/B.Sc (Psychology) with certificate diploma in counseling .
- Diploma in Art & Craft from a recognized University
Remuneration : Rs. 21,500/- Per Month
Date and Time of Interview : 14th Sept 2019 (10.00 to 05.00)
Venue : DRMs Office Bhusawal (Maharashtra)
2) OBC –Non Cremy Layer : 55%
3) SC/ST Candidates : 50%
Qualification :B.Sc,Diploma in Haemodialysis.
Age limit : 20-30 Years.
Walk in interview : 27th May 2019(10.00 to 13.00).
Address for interview : Recruitment Section, Central Railway, Personnel Branch,Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office,3rd Floor,Annex Building,Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus,Mumbai-400 001.
463 Retired staff bharti
Re-engagement of Staff who have retired from Mumbai Division, Central Railway: Central Railway has been issued an official recruitment notification and inviting applications to Central Railway Bharti 2019 for Re-engagement of Staff in Mumbai Division Central Railway, Therefore applications of Staff who have retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central railway are called for to reach P/General Section (Drop Box) of Sr DPO’s office on or before 18th Feb 2019. More details to Mumbai Central Railway recruitment is shared in below article of www.majhinaukri.co.in
- Station Master – 05
- JE (Sig) – 16 posts
- ESM-I – 96 posts
- JE (Tele) – 19 posts
- TCM-I – 42 posts
- Helper (Tele) – 50
- Ch. Office Superintendent – 02
- Sr.Clerk – 05
- SSE – 04
- Elec/FTR-I – 17
- Elec/FTR-III – 71
- Mech/FTR-I – 24
- Mech/FTR-III – 71
- Welder – I – 06
- Turner – I – 15
- Painter-I- 06
- Crane Opt-I – 05
- Crane Opt-III- 03
- Tech-I – 06
Last Date : 18th Feb 2019
90 posts in Central Railway for Attendant
- Mumbai – 78 (UR-39, SC-12, OBC-21)
- Bhusawal – 12 (UR-06, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03)
Age Limit : 30 years Maximum (SC/ST+5, OBC+3 yrs)
Remuneration : Rs.21600/-
Job Location : Mumbai & Bhuasal Railway division
How to Apply : Fully filled application form with relevant document copies are to following addresses.
- For Mumbai Railway :- “Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Office, 2nd Floor, Annex Bldg CSMT, Mumbai – 400001”
- For Bhusawal Railway :-
Mumbai Railway Bharti Last Date : 11th Jan 2019
Bhusawal Railway Bharti Last Date : 31st Jan 2019