इंडिया सिक्युरिटी प्रेस नाशिक 42 जागा. 21/12/2020
India Security Press Nashik Bharti 2020 - 42 Posts
India Security Press Nashik Recruitment 2020
ISP Nashik Bharti 2020 : India Security Press, Nashik has published an official recruitment notification and invites application for 42 Welfare Officer, Supervisor & Jr. Draftsman posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online applications Start from 22 Nov to 21st Dec 2020. More details like age limit, qualifications and how to apply for India Security Press Nashik bharti / India Security Press Nashik Recruitment 2020 read in below article of Majhinaukri.co.in
Qualification : Degree or Diploma course and Enrolled in the list maintained by the director, Industrial Safety & Health, Maharashtra with min 02 years Post qualification experience.
Age Limit : Maximum age 30 Years
Scale of Pay : Rs 29,000/- to Rs 1,10,000/-
Qualification : Diploma in Printing Technology / BE / B. Tech in Printing Technology
Age Limit : Maximum age 30 years.
Scale of Pay : Rs 26,000/- to Rs 1,00,000/-
Qualification : ITI certificates in Mechanical
Age Limit : Maximum age 28 Years.
Scale of Pay : Rs 8,350/- to Rs 20,000/-
Application Fees :
- Rs 600/- For General / EWS / OBC
- Rs 200/- For SC / ST / PWD
Last date to apply : 21st Dec 2020Recruitment for 06 Various Posts
Total : 06 Posts
Post Name :
- Medical Officer – 02
- Ayurveda Consultant – 01
- Homeopathy Consultant – 01
- Security Officer – 01
- Consultant (Security) – 01
- Medical Officer – MBBS
- Ayurveda Consultant – MD (Ayurveda)
- Homeopathy Consultant – MD (Homeopathy)
- Security Officer – Holding analogues post on regular basis at level 10
- Consultant (Security) – Holding analogues post on regular basis at level 06 & 07
- Medical Officer – Rs 55,000/-
- Ayurveda Consultant – Rs 55,000/-
- Homeopathy Consultant – Rs 55,000/-
- Security Officer – Rs 50,000/-
- Consultant (Security) – Rs 40,000/-
Age Limit : Maximum age 62 years.
Application should be sent by Register post / Speed post / Courier Services to following address : Refer in PDF
Last date to submit application : 30th Sept 2020
Recruitment for 21 Posts
Total Posts : 21
01) Welfare Officer: 01 Post
Qualification: Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules,1966 (enclosed as Annexure –A), Enrolled in the list maintained by the Director, Industrial Safety & Health, Maharashtra, Mumbai for appointment of Welfare Officer in any Factory and Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry / Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Dept.
02) Supervisor (Technical Operation-Printing): 20 Posts
Qualification: 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Printing Technology or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognised University/Institute.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 02 May 2018 (SC/ST+5, OBC+3)
- General/OBC: Rs.400/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen applicants
Job Location: Nashik
Examination: May/June 2018
Last Date :14 January 2019