ITBP मध्ये 51 कॉन्स्टेबल पदांची भरती🔴26/07/2020
ITBP Recruitment 2020/ Indo Tibetan Borde Police Force - 51 Posts
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2020.
ITBP Recruitment 2020 : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has been published the Short recruitment notification and inviting applications for 51 Constable posts from Sport person. Eligible and interested applicants may apply online applications on or before 26th Aug 2020 for ITBP Bharti 2020. More details to Indo Tibetan Police Bharti 2020 is shared in below article of Majhinaukri.co.in
- Sport Shooting
- Ice Hockey
- Min 10th std pass
- Sport qualification as per requirement
Pay Scale : Rs 21,700/- to Rs 69,000/-
Last date to apply : 26th Aug 2020
Recruitment for 121 Constable GD Posts
- Water Sports (Kayaking & Conoeing)
- Water Sports Rowing
- Archery (Indian, Recurve & Compound Round)
- Shooting (Sport)
- Winter Games Skiing (Alpine & Nordic)
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- No fees for SC/ST/Female candidates
Last Date to Apply : 21 June 2019 (11.59 PM)
- Qualification : A graduate degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.) or equivalent from a recognized university/ Institution. Should also possess Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the related Speciality. Should possess Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgie (M.Ch.) or equivalent with three years experience in the concerned Super-Speciality after obtaining the first post-graduate degree. Senior Residency period will also be counted towards experience, physical and medical standard.
- Age Limit: 50 as on 01 May 2019 (SC/ST+5, OBC+3 yrs)
- Qualification : A recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule. Should also possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the related Speciality.
- Age Limit: 40 as on 01 May 2019 (SC/ST+5, OBC+3 yrs)
- Qualification : A recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule.
- Age Limit: 30 as on 01 May 2019 (SC/ST+5, OBC+3 yrs)
- Gen/OBC : Rs.400/-
- No fees for SC/ST/ESM and Female applicants